Vetra Fuel Paste- Closeout
Equine Performance Supplement
PFL Vetra Fuel is an advanced pre-performance formula in a convenient paste to support speed and endurance. Minimum recommended trial period is 30 to 60 minutes prior to competition or training.
This highly efficient formula can be used before and after any high intensity physical challenge to support healthy metabolic function for horses engaged in vigorous physical activity, showing, events or travel.
This formulation consists of over 60 ingredients that may help support healthy energy levels, including:
- CoQ10 to support mitochondrial generation of energy from amino acids, fats and glucose.
- Adenosine Monophosphate and Creatine for maintenance of high energy storage forms.
- Full spectrum B Vitamins, cofactors for energy generation and nervous system function.
- Adaptogenic herbs and Tyrosine to support hormonal balance.
- Antioxidant herbs and nutrients to protect the cells from free radicals generated during energy production.
- Taurine, Glycine and Choline for support of neurotransmitters in the nervous system.
- Branched chain amino acids, Carnitine, Lipoic Acid, Citric acid and Malic Acid BCAAs provide an energy source and are the most abundant amino acids in skeletal muscle.
- Carnitine, Lipoic Acid, Citric Acid and Malic Acid support high efficiency energy generation.
Available Size: 80 CC tube / 2 doses
VetraFuel is a highly advanced performance paste formulated for horses engaged in vigorous physical activity, showing, events or travel. Its ingredients include:
- The major amino acids Taurine, Leucine, Arginine, Glutamine, Creatine for muscle bulk and function.
- · Sodium and Potassium Citrate that function as muscle buffers for control of exercise induced acidity.
- · Monosodium Phosphate and CoQ10, which support energy generation and storage.
- · Whey protein isolate, which is rich in amino acids needed for muscle bulk, energy and antioxidant protection.
- · L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Tyrosine, Glycine, Chromium Polynicotinate, L-Carnitine, Lipoic Acid, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Betaine, Selenium Yeast for support of energy generation and antioxidant status.
- · Adaptogenic and antioxidant herbs Astragalus, Rhodiola, Siberian Ginseng, Epimedium, Harpagophytum Extract, Boswellia Extract, Ginkgo Biloba, Grape Seed Extract, Deglycyrrhized Licorice Extract.
- · Choline Chloride, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacine, Pyridoxine, Folic Acid, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 for support of energy generation and nerve transmission.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine, Potassium Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide for antioxidant and buffer activity.
VetraFuel’s complete, balanced formulation supports:
- Healthy energy metabolism
- Healthy antioxidant levels to fight oxidative free radicals
- Muscular function
- Normal detoxification
- Hormonal balance
- Healthy liver function
- Fluid balance
VetraFuel is a high impact formula that can be used before and after any demanding performance event to strengthen metabolic function and aid in maximizing mental and physical performance. It consists of over 60 ingredients including: BCAA's, Glutamine, Creatine, Tyrosine, Glycine, Arginine, Adenosine, Taurine and much more.
|Sodium Citrate||1,500 mg|
|Potassium Citrate||3,500 mg|
|Monosodium Phosphate||2,000 mg|
|Co Enzyme Q10||5,000 mcg|
|NN Dimethylglycine||500 mg|
|Adenosine Monophosphate||25,000 mcg|
|Whey Protein Isolate||6,000 mg|
|Proprietory Blend of L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Tyrosine, Glycine, Chromium Polynicotinate, L-Carnitine, Lipoic Acid, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Betaine, Selenium Yeast||5,948 mg|
|Proprietory Blend of Mucuna, Astragalus, Rhodiola, Siberian Ginseng, Epimedium, Harpagophytum Extract, Boswellia Extract, Ginkgo Biloba, Grape Seed Extract, Deglycyrrhized Licorice Extract||3,560 mg|
|Proprietory Blend of Choline Chloride, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacine, Pyridoxine, Folic Acid, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12||2,000 mg|
|Proprietory Blend of N-Acetyl Cysteine, Potassium Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide||1,800 mg|
Inactive Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Magnesium Silicate, Natural & Artificial Flavors.