U-Balance IR 9.3lb
- Buy 4 for $132.95 each and save 5%
U-Balance IR promotes healthy blood sugar levels by supporting glandular, muscular and liver function. Minerals, botanicals, metabolites, and antioxidants support the function of blood sugar receptors, the transport of glucose and fats into cells, and their efficient metabolism for fuel. Features potent antioxidant support with Citrus Bioflavonoids, Turmeric, Grapeseed, Vitamin C, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine.
Use at a rate of 70g daily.
1 scoop = approximately 35g (included). 60 day supply
U-Balance IR is a pelleted formula that provides targeted ingredients for comprehensive blood sugar support.
Glucose metabolism sugar support is a major factor in optimal equine health. When glucose is not delivered or used efficiently by target cells, the body may not be able to produce the sustained metabolic energy needed to support normal body functions. This can result in imbalances that can have far reaching effects in equine health and balance.
Targeted ingredients to help the body’s cells use energy efficiently.
- - Magnesium is required to maintain normal numbers of insulin receptors, normal sensitivity and insulin signaling inside cells for proper glucose utilization.
- - Taurine is an amino acid that supports insulin receptor function, control of oxidative stress and normal liver function.
- - Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is an antioxidant that facilitates normal insulin sensitivity and fat metabolism. It is naturally found in mitochondria, the energy-producing structures inside cells. Although it works synergistically with fat-soluble Vitamin E and the water-soluble Vitamin C, ALA is an even more powerful antioxidant because it is both fat- and water-soluble.
- - L-Carnitine is an amino acid that transports fat into mitochondria for aerobic oxidation and energy generation. Acetyl-l-Carnitine is a naturally occurring metabolite that influences a "master switch" enzyme in the cells, causing increased glucose utilization. The body often stores unprocessed glucose in the form of fat pockets and cresty necks.
- - Chromium is a trace mineral that is an essential component of insulin sensitizing factors.
- - Turmeric, Citrus Bioflavonoid, Vitamin C, N-Acetyl-Cysteine, Grapeseed Extract and Gingko are potent antioxidants to support control of oxidative stress, which increases insulin sensitivity.
- - Biotin is a B-vitamin that supports expression of the insulin sensitive glucose transporter on muscle cells. Receptors are located on the surface of a cell. They bind to a substance in the fluid surrounding the cell, like glucose, then carry it into the interior of the cell.
Active Ingredients per 70g (2 scoops):
|Magnesium (Oxide, Proteinate)||8,800 mg|
|Citrus Bioflavinoids||5,000 mg|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||2,000 mg|
|N-Acetyl L-Cysteine||2,000 mg|
|Turmeric Root Powder||2,000 mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||4,000 mg|
|Grape Seed Extract||1,000 mg|
|Ginkgo Biloba Extract||750 mg|
Inactive Ingredients: Beet Pulp, Citric Acid, Coconut Oil, Lignin Sulfonate, Sodium Propionate, Soybean Oil (cold pressed), Stabilized Rice Bran, Vitamin E Oil (Mixed Tocopherols).