U-Balance Foundation 30lb
- Buy 2 for $139.95 each and save 13%
Multi-vitamin and mineral supplement to balance the equine diet.
U-Balance Foundation is a broad-based amino acid, vitamin and mineral pellet developed for horses of all breeds and ages. This equine supplementprovides generous levels of key nutrients that may be deficient or imbalanced in the horse’s diet to help maintain the health and vitality of all equine organ systems.
Potent formula with maximum bioavailability
U-Balance Foundation supplies the three most important limiting amino acids in the horse’s diet: L-Lysine, DL-Methionine and L-Threonine, plus potent levels of key vitamins and minerals:
- Minerals in time-released & chelated form.
- High levels of vitamins, especially the B-Complex Vitamins.
- Bone-strengthening Silica and Digestive Enzymes.
- Chromium to support sugar metabolism.
- Grape Seed, Digestive Enzymes, Prebiotics and Malic Acid to support a healthy metabolism to help maintain immune health and vitality.
U-Balance Foundation is a low calorie supplement, yet the concentration of nutrients is high, so it can be fed in lower amounts than other balancers to avoid excess calories.
Concentrated low calorie amino acid, vitamin and mineral balancer for horses.
This potent, pelleted vitamin and mineral supplement provides the three most important amino acids: L-Lysine, DL-Methionine and L-Threonine, without adding the extra calories that come with balancers fed in higher amounts.
- L-Lysine is an essential amino acid and is the limiting amino acid for growth. This means if it is not present in adequate amounts, it limits the body's ability to use protein. Lysine is also important for immune function. An outward sign of inadequate Lysine is poor muscle development, often seen along the topline.
- DL-Methionine is an amino acid that contains sulfur and is also a limiting amino acid. It can be converted into Cysteine, another sulfur-containing amino acid. Methionine is particularly important to hoof health.
- L-Threonine is the second most important limiting amino acid for growth. It promotes normal growth and also supports cardiovascular, liver, central nervous, and immune system function.
In addition to providing advanced-strength support for commonly deficient or imbalanced minerals in the horses’s diet in time-released and chelated form, the U-Balance Foundation formula contains high levels of vitamins, enzymes and digestive support to help maintain health and vitality.
Guaranteed Analysis per 226.8 g (2 scoops):
|Crude Protein||5.8% min|
|Lysine||2.6% min||6,000 mg|
|Threonine||0.88% min||2,000 mg|
|Creatine||0.88% min||2,000 mg|
|Methionine||1.0% min||2,275 mg|
|Crude Fat||3.40% min|
|Crude Fiber||7.0% max|
|Calcium||5.3% min||12,000 mg|
|Phosphorus||4.4% min||10,000 mg|
|Salt||6.5% min||14,700 mg|
|Magnesium||3.5% min||8,000 mg|
|Malic Acid||5,000 mg|
|Vitamin A||42,000 IU|
|Vitamin D3||8,000 IU|
|Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols)||1,000 mg|
|Vitamin K||40 mg|
|Thiamine (B1)||200 mg|
|Riboflavin (B2)||400 mg|
|Pantothenate (B5)||700 mg|
|Vitamin B12||1,015 mcg|
|Folic Acid||30 mg|
|Ascorbic Acid||970 mg|
|Lactobacillus Acidophilus||3.75 Billion C.F.U.|
|Enterococcus Lactis||3.75 Billion C.F.U.|
|Enterococcus Faecium||2.6 Billion C.F.U.|
Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Proteinate, Mono-Sodium Phosphate, Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Proteinate, Magnesium Oxide, Salt, Zinc Polysaccharide Complex, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Polysaccharide Complex, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Polysaccharide Complex, Manganese Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Chromium Yeast, Selenium Yeast, Vitamin A Acetate, D-Activated Animal Sterol (Source of Vitamin D3), Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Inositol, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfate Complex (source of Vitamin K), Beta Carotene, L-Threonine, Creatine, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Malic Acid, Grape Seed Pomace (seed and skin), Corn Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles, Beet Pulp, Lignin Sulfonate, Rice Bran, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Lactis Fermentaion Extract, Active Live Yeast, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens Fermentation Extract, Dried Aspergillus Niger Meal, Soybean Oil (cold pressed), Citric Acid, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E Oil (mixed tocopherols), Sodium Propionate, Malto Dextrin, Dried Kelp, Natural and Artificial Flavors.
When you purchase any eligible product you will save an additional 5% off every order made using the Autoship & Save program. You also will be able to select how often you would like your product(s) delivered.
When you order an eligible product as an Autoship product you will receive 2 separate emails:
- An order confirmation email
- A subscription profile number for each product ordered
Autoship subscriptions will thereafter automatically be charged and shipped according to your chosen delivery schedule, initial order date, and until you cancel. Modifications of your Autoship orders including order pause or cancel, change of address, and change of payment must be made no later than 5 days from the next autoship scheduled order and can be made in the My Subscription Profiles section of your account information on uckele.com.
Click for full Autoship & Save terms and conditions.