Tri-Lube XTRA 5lb
- Buy 2 for $149.95 each and save 3%
Supports joint mobility and comfort by supplying key ingredients in the right proportion for bone, cartilage, and connective tissue health. Broad-based support contains potent levels of the top four joint ingredients, Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM, and Hyaluronic Acid in a palatable powder. Vitamin C promotes collegen growth and a healthy inflammatory response.
Available in additional sizes:
2lb jar = 45 day supply
5lb jar = 113 day supply
Use at the rate of 20 g daily in divided doses. 1 scoop = approximately 10 g scoop included
Tri-Lube XTRA is the equine joint supplement with all the basics. Tri-Lube Extra is a synergistic formula designed to help support healthy joint function and structure.
Over time, exercise and the wear and tear of bearing weight, often on less than perfectly conformed legs, leads to tissue damage. Structures involved in the wear and tear on joints include the supporting ligaments, joint capsule, synovial membrane, synovial fluid (thinning), cartilage itself and the underlying bone. As the horse ages, the number of chondrocytes, the cells producing cartilage, decreases.
Tri-Lube XTRA is a comprehensive formula that contains the highest quality ingredients in correct proportion to each other to help support the health and resiliency of joints and connective tissue, while maintaining the synovial fluid that lubricates the joint.
Why joint supplements work
- Important research has shown that the core ingredients most significant for basic joint supplements are Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM and Hyaluronic Acid (HA). Knowing what these nutrients are and how they perform in the body provide the information needed to make educated choices.
- Glucosamine is a key building block for soft tissue integrity and helps maintain joint mobility.
- Chondroitin Sulfate’s key functions include the ability to provide connective tissue support and increase water retention for synovial fluid production. Superior synergistic results have been seen with combinations of the two.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is important for tissue hydration, lubrication and cellular function. HA synergistically combines with Glucosamine and Chondroitin for even greater effect.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a natural form of sulfur that supports joint health & movement.