Pro Formula Electrolyte Pack
Support electrolyte balance for the optimal competitive edge. Liqui-Lyte is a daily electrolyte liquid for year-round, all weather electrolyte optimization. Lyte Now is fast-acting electrolyte paste vital for maintaining the balance and flow of body fluids.
PFL Liqui Lyte
Feeding Directions: Shake well before using. Feed 1 oz. (about 2 Tbsp.) daily
1 gallon / 120 doses
Proper electrolyte balance and hydration is essential for mineral balance and to maintain the balance of vital body fluids. Liqui-Lyte can be used daily during all four seasons for:
- Horses that do not take sufficient Salt from blocks or licks.
- Help to avoid muscular, cardiac, gastrointestinal and neurological problems related to loss of Calcium and Magnesium in sweat.
- Replacing trace minerals lost in sweat.
- Glycine, an amino acid that supports electrolyte bioavailability and utilization.
- The trace mineral Chromium and B Complex Vitamins, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5) and Niacinamide (Vitamin B-3), which support healthy sugar metabolism and hormone function.
- Trace minerals Copper, Zinc, Iron and Manganese to support healthy electrolyte metabolism, red blood cell production and adaptation to the increased oxidative stress associated with strenuous activities or events.
PFL Lyte Now
FEEDING DIRECTIONS: Feed at the rate of 26cc directly from syringe onto back of horse’s tongue.
30cc - 1 dose
80cc -3 doses
Lyte Now provides protection from sweat related losses that can contribute to:
- Muscle tension
- GI motility problems
- Acid-base imbalance
An easily digestible and absorbable paste administered post-event, Lyte Now supports healthy electrolyte hydration and crucial electrolyte balance to keep your horse performing at its best.
- Helpful for hydration, energy production, acid base balance, heart and lung function and stress recovery, whether travelling, training or performing.
- Support for mineral balance, to maintain the balance and flow of vital body fluids, the transmission of nerve impulses, and the healthy function of muscles and the circulatory system.
PFL Liqui Lyte
Guaranteed Analysis per fluid ounce:
|Magnesium (Min)||250 mg|
|Potassium (Min)||2100 mg|
|Copper (Min)||6 mg|
|Zinc (Min)||14 mg|
|Iron (Min)||200 mg|
|Manganese (Min)||12 mg|
|Chromium (Min)||0.3 mg|
|Niacin (Min)||500 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid||500 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (Min)||150 IU|
|Glycine (Min)||250 mg|
Ingredients: Water, Salt (sodium chloride), Potassium Chloride, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Ferrous Sulfate Heptadhydrate, Ground Limestone, Malto Dextrin, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Monopotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Glycine, Montmorillonite Clay, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Propionate, Xanthan, Zinc Sulfate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Gluconate, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin, Calcium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Chromium Picolinate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol).
PFL Lyte Now
|Copper (min.)||63 ppm|
|Zinc (min.)||220 ppm|
|Iron (min.)||700 ppm|
|Manganese (min.)||220 ppm|
|Cobalt (min.)||9 ppm|
Ingredients: Water, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Magnesium Oxide, Xanthan Gum, Betaine, Corn Syrup,
Montmorillonite Clay, Deglycyrrhized Licorice, Natural Flavors, Manganese Ascorbate, Taurine, Glycine, Iron Oxide, Methylparaben, Zinc Methionate, Copper Gluconate, Cobalt Carbonate.