- Buy 4 for $27.95 each and save 7%
Physio Recover promotes muscular energy and recovery post-training. Also supports healthy hormone levels, fluid balance, lean muscle mass, and oxygen use.
Contains amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine, L-Glutamine, and L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate. Delicious Strawberry-Watermelon powder.
Add 1 scoop (15 g) to 8-12 oz. of water or juice. 30 servings per container.
Physio Recover is excellent support for muscular energy production and recovery post training. It promotes lean muscle mass, and healthy hormone and fluid balance. It also supports healthy amino acid metabolism and oxygen use.
- Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) that promote protein synthesis and help reduce the harmful effects of stress on the body. 70% of BCAA’s are used up at the highest level during training, which means they need to be replaced.
Leucine is by far the most important of the BCAA’s. It promotes muscular growth and recovery as a supporter of protein synthesis in the muscle. Valine supports Leucine and contributes to lean muscle-mass building and muscle repair. Isoleucine contributes to the biochemical process that generates energy, helps build lean muscle mass and reduce fat.
- L-Glutamine supports brain health, digestion, muscular energy, and recovery. Promotes healthy muscular development, breakdown, and repair. Supports mental function by supplying a direct source of energy to the brain. L-Glutamine supports the brain by fueling two of the brain’s most important neurotransmitters, glutamic acid and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) to support energy, focus and learning. It supports balanced muscle breakdown and repair, otherwise known as catabolism to promote muscular development, supporting faster post-exercise recovery, allowing for more frequent and intense training.
- Arginine is a vasodilator; in other words, it increases blood flow so the heart can pump more blood at a lower level, which can promote cardiovascular performance. One of the biggest benefits of L-Arginine is its ability to improve blood flow and circulation. In the body, L-Arginine is converted into nitric oxide, which causes blood vessels to open wider. It also stimulates the production of certain hormones, especially beneficial growth hormones and insulin that help usher glucose into cells to be used for growth and energy output. This is one of the reasons it’s believed to enhance physical performance, stamina and strength.
- Citrulline Malate is a salt of the amino acid Citrulline and the organic acid, Malic Acid. One of its biggest benefits is that it helps remove endotoxins such as lactic acid and ammonia from the body, the endotoxins produced by training; intense physical activity, protein metabolism, and catabolic states. Endotoxins damage living cells and impair performance.
- Citrulline Malate also works in recovery by promoting the production of Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP). Directly after working out when supplies are low, Citrulline helps to bring those levels back to normal. In addition, Citrulline Malate is a very efficient promotor of Nitric Oxide synthesis, even more so than Arginine, which improves blood flow, essential during any high intensity physical training.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) supports healthy recovery from intense training sessions more quickly. Riboflavin is necessary for energy production and cellular regulation. Vitamin B2 is involved in energy production in three areas: glucose metabolism, oxidation of fatty acids, and the shuttling of hydrogen ions through the Krebs cycle. The Krebs cycle is responsible for the production of ATP, which is the way cells produce energy. In addition, Vitamin B2 supports protein metabolism, making it important to the development and protection of lean body mass.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) is important to the metabolism of proteins. It supports healthy energy production, can aid in muscle recovery and reduce fatigue. It plays a vital role for the athlete by promoting healthy red blood cell formation. This is important for energy production and resistance to stress by making iron in the diet more bioavailable to the tissues of the body. This allows hemoglobin to increase the amount of oxygen available for the working muscles. It also supports a more efficient utilization of carbohydrates by the mitochondria for energy production.
- Dimethylglycine (DMG) is an amino acid that helps the body cope with physical stress by promoting oxygen utilization to improve the rate of muscle recovery after strenuous exercise. Studies show that it speeds up the removal of lactic acid from the body, which allows for faster recovery, fewer aches and pains, and optimal training performance.
Supplement Fa c t s
Serving Size: 15 g (1 scoop)
Servings per container: 30
Amount per serving % DV
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||10 mg||500%|
|Beta Alanine||500 mg||*|
|L-Citrulline Malate||500 mg||*|
|NN-Dimethylglycine (DMG)||250 mg||*|
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Beet Juice Extract (root), Citric Acid, Sucralose, Natural and Artificial Flavor.