Omega Hoof Pellets
Omega Hoof is a comprehensive and potent hoof formula thatsupports weak and shelly hoof walls with fatty acids, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. Biotin supports the health and growth of keratin and other connective tissue. Lysine and Methionine are key amino acids essential for hoof growth. Omega Fatty Acids help maintain pliability and hoof moisture level.
Feed at the rate of 30 g. Daily. 1 level scoop = approximately 30 g. (included). 100 day supply
Your horse’s hoof-health is vital to wellbeing and can be indicative of overall physical condition. This balanced, high-potency hoof supplement gives weak, shelly hooves a boost of essential vitamins and minerals to support normal hoof growth and strong, tough hooves.
Our most comprehensive hoof supplement, Omega Hoof Complex is a balanced, high-potency combination of fatty acids, amino acids, minerals, and vitamins to support healthy hooves by reducing excessive oxidation that can disrupt the healthy growth of hoof tissue.
Omega Hoof Complex includes:
- - The important amino acids Lysine and Methionine, which are important for connective tissue proteins, hoof health and growth, and immune function.
- - The minerals Zinc, Copper, and Manganese, antioxidant and tissue support minerals necessary for the proper production of proteins present in skin, hair and hooves, and for keratin development in the hoof wall.
- - Biotin, a vitamin necessary for the health and growth of the hoof proteins and other connective tissue, including keratin.
- - Omega 3 fatty acids to help maintain pliability and hoof moisture level.
- Often overlooked, Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids are important to hoof health and integrity. The various fats and waxes fill the spaces between the keratinocytes. They give the outer layer of a healthy hoof a naturally slick feel and shine. The outermost layer of the hoof wall (stratum externum, aka periople) also contains a variety of fats and waxes, as does the “hard”/dead portion of the hoof wall in general. When present in correct amounts in an unbroken layer, these seal moisture into the deeper hoof structures and seal water out.
Guaranteed Analysis per 30 g.:
|Crude Fat (Min)||10.7%|
|Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)||1320 mg|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)||600 mg|
|Oleic Acid (Omega 9)||420 mg|
|Vitamin E||45 IU|
|Mixed Tocopherols||210 mg|
|Pyridoxine HCL (Vitamin B6)||50 mg|
Ingredients: Beet Pulp, Stabilized Flaxseed Meal, Rice Bran, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Hydrolized Collagen, Biotin Supplement, Lignin Sulfonate, Ortho-Silicic Acid, Zinc Proteinate, Grapeseed Meal, Mixed Tocopherols (source of Vitamin E), Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Propionate, Copper Proteinate, Pyridoxine HCL.