- Buy 4 for $28.95 each and save 3%
- Buy 12 for $27.95 each and save 7%
Neuro Synergy supports balanced neurotransmitter function to promote memory, focus, concentration, and mood. With Phosphatidylserine, important for cognitive function and memory. Also features Acetyl L Carnitine to support brain tissue and function, and the production of the neurotransmitter Acetyl Choline.
Serving size is 5-10 g daily. 100 g Jar (10-20 servings, scoop included).
Neurotransmitters play a major role in everyday life and functioning. Nerve cells, called neurons, don’t physically connect with each other, but have a gap called a synapse between them. Neurotransmitters are brain chemicals that relay messages across this gap between nerve cells.
Made by the neurons from vitamin and mineral co-factors and amino acids, neurotransmitters attach to the receptor sites of neurons, profoundly affecting mood and metabolism. They communicate vital, fundamental information throughout the brain and body, such as telling the lungs to breathe, the heart to beat and the stomach to digest. They can also affect mood, sleep, concentration, weight, and can contribute to significant negative changes when they are out of balance.
NeuroSynergy supports neurotransmitter function and balance to support brain health, balanced neurotransmitter levels, mental focus and physical energy.
- - Phosphatidylserine (PS), found in high concentrations in the brain, is important for cell - membrane structure and function. Studies have shown that supplementing with PS can support cognitive function and memory, in part by supporting a healthy brain and nervous system response to the stress hormones.
- - N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that supports healthy levels of the excitatory neurotransmitter dopamine, as well as the other excitatory neurotransmitters nor-epinephrine and epinephrine. Acetyl L Carnitine has demonstrated powerful benefits on brain structure and function and also supports healthy levels of the excitatory neurotransmitter dopamine, which, as a result, can support healthy focus, concentration, clarity of thought and energy.
- - Phospatidylcholine (PC) and DMAE support healthy brain and nervous cell membranes, heart health and the muscular system. PC and DMAE are precursors to the neurotransmitter Aceytlcholine, which can function both as an excitatory and inhibitory neurotransmitter. Acetylcholine is essential for the proper balance of the excitatory and inhibitory neurotransmitters.
- - Taurine is a naturally occurring sulfonic acid that supports brain and nervous system health by supporting a healthy mineral balance, as well as a balanced response to the stress hormones.
- - Glutamine is an amino acid that can support the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA and also positively affects the part of the brain that is responsible for sugar cravings and other fast acting carbohydrates.
- - The herbal extract Gingko Biloba supports healthy blood flow to the brain, supports overall circulatory health, supports healthy brain function and also supports healthy responses to excessive oxidative, free radical activity, especially in the brain and nervous system.
Serving Size: 3.5 g (1scoop)
|Vitamin E (natural blend of d-gamma,
d-alpha, d-delta, and d-beta tocopherols)
|Phosphatidyl Choline 40% (Soy Lecithin)||880 mg|
|Acetyl L-Carnitine||500 mg|
|N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine||500 mg|
|Phosphatidyl Serine 20% (Soy Lecithin)||110 mg|
|Ginkgo Biloba Extract (leaf)||55 mg|
|DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate)||50 mg|
Other Ingredients: Magnesium silicate, sucralose, natural lemonade flavor.