- Buy 4 for $26.95 each and save 10%
- Buy 12 for $23.95 each and save 20%
- Methyl B-12 contains Methylcobalamin, the most active, bioavailable form of B-12; with Folate
- Essential for brain and nervous system function, it protects the brain from toxins and improves brain metabolism
- Methyl B-12 increases energy production, stimulates nerve cell growth factor, leads to a more restful sleep and aids in maintaining the proper level of homocysteine
- For maximum bioavailability and absorption, Methylcobalamin should be dissolved under the tongue, not chewed or swallowed
Take 1 tablet daily. Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, alternating its position to avoid prolonged contact with the same area, or use as directed by your healthcare professional.
60 sublingual tablets
Methyl Cobalamin, is the most biologically active form of Vitamin B-12, which is necessary for the formation of blood cells, nerve sheaths and various proteins. Vitamin B12 is required for proper red blood cell formation, neurological function, and DNA synthesis. It supports healthy liver function and detoxification, helps with energy levels and it is necessary for metabolizing fats and carbohydrates.
B-12 and folic acid in the Methyl form provides a very powerful duo in maintaining the proper level of homocysteine. Homocysteine is an amino acid in the blood that helps maintain cardiovascular health and normal, healthy fat metabolism. Elevated homocysteine levels are thought to contribute to plaque formation by damaging arterial walls.
Serving Size: 1 tablet
|Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin)||5 mg|
|Folate (as folinic acid)||800 mcg|
Other Ingredients: Xylitol, inulin, stevia extract, natural berry flavor, and magnesium stearate