Lyte Now Paste
Lyte Now is a convenient, full spectrum electrolyte paste designed to help replenish major electrolytes and trace minerals lost in sweat for horses under stress from summer heat, hard work, training, and physical activity. Supports proper mineral balance to maintain the circulation of vital body fluids and the transmission of nerve impulses pre- or post-event to promote an optimal competitive edge.
30 cc / 1 dose. 80 cc / 3 doses
Lyte Now provides helps replace fluid lost through sweat to help maintain healthy energy production at a cellular level and normal fluid balance in the blood and tissues.
An easily digestible and absorbable paste administered post-event, Lyte Now supports healthy mineral and hydration levels to help keep your horse performing at its best.
● - Promotes healthy hydration, energy production, acid base balance, heart and lung function, and stress recovery.
● - Supports mineral balance, helps maintain the balance and flow of vital body fluids, the normal transmission of nerve impulses, and the healthy function of muscles and the circulatory system.
Lyte Now provides:
● - Electrolyte minerals Sodium, Chloride, Potassium, Calcium, Phosphorous and Magnesium.
● - Glycine and Taurine, amino acids that further support electrolyte bioavailability, utilization and detoxification.
● - Herbal extract DGL (Deglycyrrhized Licorice) to support healthy gut function.
● - Trace minerals Copper, Zinc, Iron, Manganese and Cobalt to support healthy red blood cell and hemoglobin production, as well as adaptation to the increased oxidative stress associated with strenuous activities or events.
|Copper (min.)||63 ppm|
|Zinc (min.)||220 ppm|
|Iron (min.)||700 ppm|
|Manganese (min.)||220 ppm|
|Cobalt (min.)||9 ppm|
Ingredients: Water, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Magnesium Oxide, Xanthan Gum, Betaine, Corn Syrup,
Montmorillonite Clay, Deglycyrrhized Licorice, Natural Flavors, Manganese Ascorbate, Taurine, Glycine, Iron Oxide, Methylparaben, Zinc Methionate, Copper Gluconate, Cobalt Carbonate.