The go-to supplement for proactive joint support for the young or heavily worked horse to maintain strong bones, joint mobility, synovial fluid, and structural integrity and function. Lubrigen starts with Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate, the most fundamental joint support ingredients, and adds 13 additional ingredients.
Use at the rate of 30-60 g daily. Loading dose: Use at the rate of 60-90 g daily, for 2-4 weeks.
4 lb. jar = 30-60 day supply. 10 lb. jar = 75-150 day supply
Lubrigen contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM with additional herbs, vitamins, and Hyaluronic Acid that offer substantial support for joints and connective tissue. Lubrigen helps maintain equine joint mobility, strong bones, cartilage, structural integrity and function by reducing free radial formation and oxidative stress. Antioxidants help remove damaging free radicals.
Lubrigen is excellent for horses with existing joint challenges, and may provide support as a precautionary measure.
- MSM is important for connective tissue integrity and help maintain healthy cartilage and support a normal inflammation response.
- The full range of the joint nutraceuticals Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Hyaluronic acid are provided in high doses.
- Collagen provides support for connective tissue.
- Silica, Hyaluronic Acid, Calcium Ascorbate and Pantothenate, and fatty acids further maintain strong support for joint health, joint mobility, strong bones, cartilage, structural integrity and function, and a healthy inflammation response.
- L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, and Grapeseed extract provide protection from damaging free radicals.
Active Ingredients per 60 g (1 scoop):
|Glucosamine HCL (Shellfish Source)||10,000 mg|
|Hydrolyzed Collagen||5,000 mg|
|Yucca Extract (1:10)||3,000 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine Source)||2,000 mg|
|Calcium Ascorbate||1,000 mg|
|Grape Seed Extract||500 mg|
|Cetylated Fatty Acids||250 mg|
|Silica (Magnesium Silicate and
|Hyaluronic Acid||100 mg|
|Pyridoxine HCL||50 mg|
|Calcium Pantothenate||50 mg|
Alfalfa Meal, Citric Acid, Coconut Oil, Flaxseed (ground), Grape Seed Meal, Lignin Sulfonate, Soybean Oil (cold pressed),
Vitamin E Oil (Mixed Tocopherols), Natural & Artificial Flavoring, Sodium Propionate.
When you purchase any eligible product you will save an additional 5% off every order made using the Autoship & Save program. You also will be able to select how often you would like your product(s) delivered.
When you order an eligible product as an Autoship product you will receive 2 separate emails:
- An order confirmation email
- A subscription profile number for each product ordered
Autoship subscriptions will thereafter automatically be charged and shipped according to your chosen delivery schedule, initial order date, and until you cancel. Modifications of your Autoship orders including order pause or cancel, change of address, and change of payment must be made no later than 5 days from the next autoship scheduled order and can be made in the My Subscription Profiles section of your account information on uckele.com.
Click for full Autoship & Save terms and conditions.