Lubrigen Pellet 10lb
- Buy 2 for $159.95 each and save 3%
The go-to supplement for proactive joint support for the young or heavily worked horse to maintain strong bones, joint mobility, synovial fluid, and structural integrity and function. Lubrigen starts with Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate, the most fundamental joint support ingredients, and adds 13 additional ingredients to help support the structural integrity of joints, connective tissue and healthy joint fluid viscosity.
Available in additional sizes:
4lb pail = 30 - 60 day supply
10lb pail = 75 - 150 day supply
Use at the rate of 30-60 g daily. Loading dose: Use at the rate of 60-90 g daily, for 2-4 weeks.
1 scoop = approximately 60 g scoop included. 4 lb. jar = 30-60 day supply. 10 lb. jar = 75-150 day supply
Lubrigen contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM with additional herbs, vitamins, and Hyaluronic Acid that offer substantial support for joints and connective tissue. Lubrigen helps maintain equine joint mobility, strong bones, cartilage, structural integrity and function by reducing free radial formation and oxidative stress. The formula contains potent antioxidants that help remove damaging free radicals.
Lubrigen promotes healthy joints, providing joint-reinforcing factors and building blocks for synovial fluid, cartilage and connective tissues.
• MSM is important for connective tissue integrity to help maintain healthy cartilage and support a normal inflammation response.
• The full range of the joint nutraceuticals Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Hyaluronic acid are provided in high doses.
• Collagen provides support for connective tissue.
• Silica, Hyaluronic Acid, Calcium Ascorbate and Pantothenate, and fatty acids further maintain strong support for joint health, joint mobility, strong bones, cartilage, structural integrity and function, and a healthy inflammation response.
• L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, and Grapeseed extract provide protection from damaging free radicals.
• Further support is provided from Devil’s Claw, Vitamin C, Boswellia, Yucca and an array of rich sources of plant polyphenols and flavonoids.