- Buy 4 for $43.95 each and save 13%
- Buy 12 for $39.95 each and save 21%
Lipisterin supports for healthy cholesterol balance and total cholesterol levels. Features Q10, Red Rice Yeast and Policosanol.
Take 3 capsules twice daily with meals. 120 capsules
Lipisterin is a balanced formula that support the liver’s ability to properly metabolize cholesterol and healthy fat metabolism.
- - Vitamin C has been well researched for its value in supporting a healthy cholesterol metabolism in part by preventing LDL oxidation, which is the most damaging form of cholesterol that can occur.
- - Vitamin B5 supports healthy cholesterol utilization, as well as the metabolism’s ability to maintain a healthy stress response.
- - The plant extract Guggul has demonstrated a healthy support of liver function and healthy cholesterol metabolism, including the support of healthy HDL levels.
- - Red Yeast Rice supports healthy total cholesterol and LDL level.
- - The pineapple enzyme Bromelain supports healthy digestion and metabolism of dietary fats and proteins.
- - The amino acid Taurine supports liver function and healthy total cholesterol, HDL and LDL levels.
- - The digestive enzyme Pancreatin has specific supporting roles for the digestion of proteins, carbohydrates and fats, and supports liver function.
- - CoQ10 supports healthy cardiovascular function.
- - Policosanol and Octacosanol are plant extracts that support healthy fat and cholesterol metabolism.
Serving Size: 3 capsules
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||50 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate)||50 mg|
|Guggul Extract 10%||320 mg|
|Red Yeast Rice||600 mg|
|Bromelain (2,400 GDU)||100 mg|
|Pancreatin 8x||100 mg|
|CO-Enzyme Q10||15 mg|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule)