Human Hair Mineral Analysis
- Buy 3 for $229.95 each and save 9%
The hair mineral analysis can uncover the reasons behind the majority of health problems, many of which are unknowingly caused by nutrient deficiencies. The hair mineral analysis acts as the blueprint to a healthier life, by revealing imbalances in your body. Minerals and heavy metals in your body are eliminated in many places, including the hair. These minerals, mineral ratios and heavy metals in your hair reflect those within your body. By analyzing the mineral content of your hair, you can understand what changes need to be made to your diet and lifestyle in order to balance your biochemistry.
The relationships between minerals in your body are extremely important to optimal body function. These relationships, also known as ratios, can describe how well your body performs, both physically and cognitively. These ratios can be discovered via the hair mineral analysis, and suggestions for diet and supplementation are made based off of these ratios.
From your hair mineral analysis, we will make diet recommendations and supplementation recommendations that will put you on a pathway to achieving balanced biochemistry and a healthier, happier life.
What minerals do we test for?
It also tests for the content of toxic minerals, including:
The hair mineral analysis also analyzes these key nutrient ratios:
To insure accurate test results the following stipulations must be meet:
- Samples should not be obtained from hair that was permed, colored or chemically treated within the past eight (8) weeks.
- Samples can be obtained from scalp, pubic, or underarm hair.
- The length of the hair should not exceed 2 inches of the newest hair growth (closest to the scalp). The amount of hair necessary for an accurate analysis is approximately one tablespoon.
Directions: How to send in a hair sample:
- Using scissors, cut 1 tablespoon of hair from the back and top of head (see above diagram). The length of the hair should not exceed 2 inches of the newest hair growth (closest to the scalp). The amount of hair necessary for an accurate analysis is approximately one tablespoon.
- Put the sample in an envelope or plastic bag labeled with the person's name. Fill out the submittal form, and then send the submittal form, hair sample, and payment to Uckele Health & Nutrition. Please allow up to 4 weeks for results to be processed. The results will include a graph, recommendation/summary page, and a phone consultation with a nutritionist explaining the results. The cost of each hair mineral analysis is $149.95.
Hair Mineral Analysis (HMA) information is for self-educational and informational purposes only and in no way is intended as medical counseling or medical advice concerning any medical condition, disorder or disease. None of the services, information, statements or products discussed have been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always seek professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.