- Buy 4 for $42.95 each and save 4%
- Buy 12 for $38.95 each and save 13%
Glycophagen supports the immune system at the site of the lymphatic ducts, helping maintain healthy gut tissue and microflora for proper GI balance. With Bio-Active Whey, Arabinogalactin, L-Glutamine, Beta Glucan, FOS, MOS, Lactoferin and a probiotic blend.
Mix 1/2 - 1 scoop with milk, water, yogurt or juice. 30 servings per container
The digestive tract plays a huge role in immune function. A complex system of lymphatic ducts in the gut provides barriers to infection and plays an important role in immune responses. 70% the immune system is from this lymph tissue that surrounds the digestive tract, making the gut a first line defense function against the exposure to foreign substances.
This targeted formula supports immune issues stemming from the gastrointestinal tract with these key ingredients:
- Probiotics such as Lactobacillus and Bifido Bacterium help maintain proper gut flora and nourish natural gut bacteria.
- Prebiotics such as Mannanoligosaccharides, Fructooligosaccharides and Arabinogalactan serve as food for the beneficial bacteria in the gut. These bacteria support and balance digestive health, acid base balance, detoxification and gut related immune function.
- Arabinogalactan, isolated from the bark of the Larch tree, is an immune modulating form of fiber with positive benefits on digestive function. It has well documented prebiotic effects on probiotic organisms by acting as a food supply to friendly intestinal bacteria. Like the well-known fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Arabinogalactan is considered a prebiotic.
- Combining Arabinogalactan with Prebiotics and Probiotics provides potent support for the immune system at the site of the gut lymphatic ducts, and can helps maintain healthy gut tissue, re-inoculate good microflora and provides the needed enzymes for proper GI balance.
- BioActive Whey is a specific fraction of whey protein isolate that supports immune function and detoxification.
- Beta Glucan is a yeast extract that supports immune function, specifically supports NK (natural killer) cell activity, and nutritionally supports the immune response through the Macrophage immune cells.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine is an amino acid that supports immune function, detoxification and the management of excessive free radicals from immune oxidative stress.
- L-Glutamine is an amino acid that supports healthy gut function by supporting the structural integrity of the gut cells.
Serving Size: 1 level scoop (12.5 g)
|Bio Active Whey (milk)||4,000mg|
|Beta Glucan (yeast extract)||1,000mg|
|N-Acetyl L-Cysteine||500 mg|
|Mannan Oligosaccharides||200 mg|
|Lactoferin (milk) 50 mg||50 mg|
|Probiotic Blend (L-Plantarum, L-Acidophilus,
L-Casei, L-Rhamnosis, Pediococcus Acidilactici, Streptococcus Lactis, Bifidobacterium Infantis, Bifidobacterium Longum)
|10.0 Billion CFU|
Other Ingredients: Natural Flavor and Stevia