EPA Plus 120 Capsules
- Buy 4 for $12.95 each and save 8%
- Buy 12 for $11.95 each and save 15%
Natural marine lipids from salmon oil contain concentrated quantities of the important Omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 fats have potent immune balancing properties and have demonstrated positive effects on blood fats, cholesterol levels and blood sugar, all important for optimal cardiovascular health. Also supports a healthy inflammatory response as well as brain and eye function.
* Take 1 softgel daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
* Do not use if pregnant, nursing or have a history of allergies without first consulting your doctor or other health care provider.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This (these) product(s) are not intended to diagnose treat cure or mitigate any disease.
Essential fatty acids (EFA’s), Omega-6 fats, are referred to as “essential” for a reason; the body cannot manufacture them, so they need to be obtained from the diet.
The Omega-3 fatty acids have demonstrated positive support for healthy blood fats, cholesterol levels and balanced blood sugar to support cardiovascular health. The Omega-3 fats offer a healthy balance to stabilize immune function, joint health, brain and cardiovascular health.
Natural marine lipids supply EPA and DHA and contain large amounts of these important Omega-3 fatty acids. As an added plus, EPA Plus gel caps are processed to avoid that “fishy taste” so common with many brands of fish oil.
The EPA and DHA contained in Omega-3’s are vital ingredients that also:
- support healthy function of the eyes
- insulate the body against heat loss
- protect skin from drying and flaking
- cushion tissues and organs
- function as a source of energy