- Buy 4 for $16.95 each and save 16%
Support for dull, brittle coats, hair loss, and scaly skin. Rich in the Omega 3 Fatty Acids EPA and DHA, this formula supports brain and nervous system function and features key ingredient Biotin to help maintain supple skin and a soft, silky coat. With cold-pressed Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Fish and Coconut oils, natural mixed Tocopherols, and Vitamins A, D3, and E.
Feed at the rate of 1-4 tsp. daily based on body weight. 1 pump = 1/2 tsp.
Less than 25 lbs. = 1/2 tsp. daily. 25-50 lbs. = 1-2 tsp. daily. 50+ lbs. = 2-3 tsp. daily
Omega Oil is your one stop product for skin and coat health. Generous omega-3 levels also support healthy eyes, heart, and brain function and development.
Fat is important to maintaining a moisture barrier in skin – it keeps internal moisture from evaporating and external moisture from soaking in by forming a protective shield around cells. Fat is also vital for a soft texture and healthy shine, but it does even more.
The dog can manufacture most of the fatty acid types it needs, but some must come from the diet.
- - Omega-6 and omega-3 must come from food. Other monounsaturated fats like omega-9 are also healthful and all unsaturated fatty acids keep cell membranes supple and pliable.
- - Omega-3 and -6 are also critical to maintaining a balance between inflammatory and anti-inflammatory mediators in the skin while also boosting the skin's immune defenses.
- - EPA and DHA are the most active derivatives of omega-3 linolenic acid. The omega-3s are typically deficient in meats from animals that were fed a grain based diet.
- - Skin and coat integrity, immune defenses and cellular health also depend heavily on biotin, vitamin A, vitamin D and vitamin E/tocopherols.
Guaranteed Analysis per oz.:
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)||36%|
|*Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)||22%|
|*Oleic Acid (Omega 9)||19%|
|Vitamin A||500 IU|
|Vitamin D3||100 IU|
|Vitamin E||50 IU|
|*Mixed Tocopherols||400 mg|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles.
Ingredients: Soybean Oil (unrefined/expeller-pressed), Flaxseed Oil, Fish Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Coconut Oil, Water, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3,
Natural & Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Vitamin E, Biotin.