- Buy 4 for $24.95 each and save 11%
Buy 1, Get 1 FREE! Please add two to your cart. Promotion is automatically applied at checkout.
Uckele Canine Metabolic
For the overweight or lethargic dog. Helps re-establish a normal healthy balance in hormone and energy production, as well as promoting healthy sugar metabolism. Phytonutrients, amino acids, and enzymes help maintain lean mass and healthy glandular, liver, and metabolic function.
Use at the rate of 1 tablet per 25 lbs. body weight daily.
Less than 25 lbs. = 1/2-1 tablet daily. 25-50 lbs. = 1-2 tablets daily. 50+ lbs. = 2-3 tablets daily
It's no secret that many dogs are overweight. While low exercise and type of diet play an important role, their metabolism may also be compromised by low insulin or poor response to insulin, thyroid issues and pancreatic malfunction. On the outside you may see lethargy, poor coat and recurrent infections while on the inside your pet can be battling pancreatic inflammation and fatty liver.
Dogs that don't respond to simple calorie restriction for weight loss should be under a veterinarian's care. In addition to veterinary treatment, you can support your pet with specific nutrients. Metabolic disorders tend to become self-perpetuating, in part because vital nutrient levels may be in higher demand or metabolic pathways malfunctioning. Hormonal systems don't work in autonomy either. What affects one system is felt in them all in some way.
- Taurine: Supports normal insulin sensitivity, glucose regulation and fat metabolism
- Inositol: Works in the liver in the maintenance of normal fat levels and supports normal insulin sensitivity
- Garcinia cambogia, Gymnema silvestri, Cinnamon, Fenugreek and Banaba Leaf: Support fat utilization and normal glucose metabolism
- Milk Thistle: Provides potent antioxidant action and is a good natural source of selenium for conversion of thyroid hormone into its active form
- Dried Kelp: Provides the iodine the thyroid gland needs to make thyroid hormones
- Acetyl-L-carnitine: A naturally occurring antioxidant particularly active in nervous tissue and also encourages cells to utilize glucose as an energy source
- Pancreatin 8X: Provides support for pancreatic digestive activity
- Magnesium and chromium: Minerals known to play important roles in normal insulin sensitivity
- Betaine: Supports normal levels of fat in the liver and blood
- B vitamins: The B vitamins play key co-factor roles in the metabolism of both fats and glucose.
- Alpha lipoic acid: Works with acetyl-l-carnitine to assist in antioxidant protection for nerves. Also naturally plays a central role in the protection of the mitochondria from oxidative stress and supports normal insulin sensitivity.
Active Ingredients per tablet:
|Garcinia Cambogia Extract||100 mg|
|Gymnema Sylvestre Extract||50 mg|
|Dried Kelp||50 mg|
|Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL||50 mg|
|Milk Thistle Extract (Stdzd. 80% Sylmarin)||25 mg|
|Fenugreek Seed Powder||25 mg|
|Pancreatin 8X||25 mg|
|Magnesium (Citrate)||25 mg|
|Betaine HCL||25 mg|
|Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)||25 mg|
|Adrenal Cortex Powder (Porcine)||20 mg|
|Banaba Leaf Extract||10 mg|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||5 mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||1 mg|
|Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5)||1 mg|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||1 mg|
|Chromium (Polynicotinate)||50 mcg|
Inactive Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Isomalt, Liver Powder (porcine source), Magnesium Stearate, Natural & Artificial Flavor.