Canine Hair Mineral Analysis
- Buy 3 for $129.95 each and save 14%
What minerals do we test for?
The hair and mineral analysis tests for the content of the following fundamental minerals:
It also tests for the content of toxic minerals, including:
The hair mineral analysis also analyzes these key nutrient ratios:
How to send a sample:
- The samples should be taken in small portions from the neck area (where a collar would naturally sit) of the dog’s coat.
- Cut the hair as close to the skin as possible.
- Length of hair should not exceed 2 inches of the newest growth.
- Amount of hair needed is approximately one tablespoon
- Put the hair sample in its own separate envelope or plastic bag with the dog’s name and your name.
Send the printed submittal form, hair sample and payment to:
Uckele Health & Nutrition
PO Box 160
Blissfield, MI 9228
Allow up to 4 weeks for the results that will include a graph, recommendation/summary page, and a phone consultation with a nutritionist explaining the results.
Hair Mineral Analysis (HMA) information is for self-educational and informational purposes only and in no way is intended as medical counseling or medical advice concerning any medical condition, disorder or disease. None of the services, information, statements or products discussed have been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always seek professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.