Amp Fuel Daily 5lb
- Buy 4 for $109.95 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 for $99.95 each and save 13%
Maintaining healthy physical, mental and metabolic function is vital for maximum performance, both short- and long-term. Amp Fuel Daily can be used on a daily, long-term basis to promote balanced metabolic function for optimal performance, stress management and recovery. Comprehensive blend of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and herbs support cardiovascular efficiency, muscular contraction, relaxation, and respiratory function, including oxygen utilization.
Available in additional sizes:
2lb jar = 15 - 30 day supply
5lb pail = 37 - 75 day supply
Use at the rate of 30-60 g daily in divided doses. Scoop included
The ability to maintain a high level of physical, mental and metabolic function is essential for maximum performance, both short- and long-term. Amp Fuel Daily can be used on a daily, long-term basis to establish and support balanced metabolic function for optimal performance, stress management and recovery.
This concentrated, high-strength equine performance formula contains a comprehensive blend of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and herbs to support:
- Cardiovascular efficiency
- Muscular contraction and relaxation
- Respiratory function, including oxygen utilization
Amp Fuel Daily’s unique formula supplies:
- Creatine plays a powerful role in energy metabolism and can increase muscle energy availability during intense training by functioning as an immediately available source of stored energy.
- L-Glutamine is an essential amino acid that supports balanced mental function, muscular development and balanced muscle breakdown by supplying a direct source of energy to the brain. It can also serve as a precursor for the potent antioxidant Glutathione.
- BCAAs (Branch Chained Amino Acids) include Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine, may be released during exercise and are used by the body for energy. These are the most abundant amino acids in skeletal muscle.
- Arginine is an essential amino acid in horses that is a precursor to Creatine, which is important in muscle. It is also a precursor to Nitric Oxide, important to blood vessels by its action to signal the smooth muscle of blood vessels to relax, resulting in increased blood flow.
- Taurine is an amino acid found in high concentrations in brain, heart and muscle tissue. It stabilizes membranes and assists in the movement of electrolytes in and out of cells, which is important for proper nerve transmission and muscle contraction.
- Herbal support of behavioral function, performance, stress control and antioxidant support from Mucuna, Astragalus, Rhodiola, Siberian Ginseng, Epimedium, Harpagophytum Extract, Boswellia Extract, Ginkgo Biloba, Grape Seed Extract, Deglycyrrhized Licorice Extract.
- Antioxidant and energy generating enzyme support from Choline Chloride, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacine, Pyridoxine, Folic Acid, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12.
- Electrolyte balancing effects from N-Acetyl Cysteine, Potassium Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Silicate