Amino Fac 41
- Buy 4 for $71.95 each and save 5%
Amino-Fac-41 is a concentrated source of all the amino acids, including 4% Lysine. Supports lean muscle mass, bone and joint structure, vital organ development, immune system function, and hoof and connective tissue health. Great for pregnant and broodmares, foals, and growing horses who have a substantially increased need for protein.
Amino-Fac-41 is for horses whose diets are limited in protein, such as horses on hay, late summer pasture, or pasture during drought conditions. Also for when additional protein and amino acids are required, such as weanlings and yearlings, performance horses, pregnant mares, broodmares and horses, young growing horses, sucklings, and horses on stall rest.
Amino-Fac-41 contains 4% Lysine, the most limited amino acid in the diet, as well as the amino acid most likely to be deficient. Amino-Fac-41 can be fed in conjuction with other supplements when additional dietary protein is required.
Feeding enough crude protein and key amino acids to support healthy growth of tissues is critically important for optimal health. Protein is needed to support lean muscle mass; muscle, bone and joint structure, vital organ development, immune system health, and hoof and connective tissue health. Protein also is involved in metabolic stability by contributing to balance in the body’s many enzyme and hormonal functions.
Amino-Fac-41 is especially helpful to support these circumstances:
- Young growing horses, sucklings, weanlings, and yearlings all have increased protein needs to support the development of rapid lean mass growth, especially muscle and skeletal growth.
- Performance horses also have increased protein needs, though these increased needs can be relatively small, 1 – 2%. Increased protein in performance horses supports muscle activity, aids in recovery, reduces muscle breakdown from training and events, and support joints and connective tissue.
- Pregnant mares have a substantially increased need for protein, especially during the 9th – to 11th months, because of the enormous nutritional demands on the body during that time. Protein also supports a healthy birth. Lactation significantly increases protein requirements, especially for the amino acids Lysine and Threonine.
- Broodmares given increased protein 30 to 40 days before breeding have shown improvements in fertilization and maintaining a healthy pregnancy
Crude Protein.....40.0% Min
Crude Fat.............6.0% Min
Crude Fiber..........8.0% Max
Soybean Meal (Expellers), Dried Whey, Whey Protein Concentrate, Proprietary Vegetable Oil Blend (Soybean Oil (Cold Pressed), Coconut Oil, Artificial Flavor, Natural Tocopherols (d-alpha, d-gamma, d-delta, d-beta), Citric Acid), L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Natural Flavor, Active Dry Yeast, Artificial Flavors.